10 things to know before renting a car
Renting a hire car can be a bit of a headache if you don’t plan properly. Time and time again, we hear from holidaymakers who’ve been caught out and ended up footing the bill for something they could have avoided.
No matter if you rent a car for the first time, or you’ve rented a million cars, we share with you some of the most important things you should know before hiring a car. Not just from us, from anyone.
- Check you have the right documents
- Check the car exterior
- Familiarize yourself with the Rental vehicle.
- Ask what kind of fuel your rental car uses.
- Make sure you get the Full Damage Waiver Insurance.
- Stay on the Road.
- Be careful where you park.
- Bring your own extras, when possible.
- Make sure you have a contact number
- Always use seatbelts. Do not drink and drive.